Daniel Maté InterviewSep 28, 2022
Interview with co-author of The Myth of Normal, Daniel Maté
Ryan & Matt, co-creators of Embodied Processing had the pleasure of recording a conversation with Daniel Maté.
Daniel is co-author with his father Gabor of the new groundbreaking book The Myth of Normal; Trauma, Illness & Healing in a Toxic Culture.
In this wide ranging discussion Daniel talks openly about:
- Bringing such an important book to life
- How the book has been received & how his life has changed since
- What healing actually can look like on an individual & collective level
- His own healing process (involving a Mexican immigration jail)
- The strains & healing in the relationship with his father Gabor
- Whether we should be hopeful or pessimistic about our future as a society
We hope you enjoy the chat as much as we did!
Get in touch with Daniel & Gabor:
Walk with Daniel - https://www.walkwithdaniel.com/
Daniel Maté website - https://www.danielmate.com/
Lyrics to Go on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyRD8upUhMmCsiQvkFYKQlQ
Daniel Maté instagram - https://www.instagram.com/danielbmate/
Daniel Maté twitter - https://twitter.com/danielbmate
Gabor Maté website - https://drgabormate.com/
Gabor Maté twitter - https://twitter.com/DrGaborMate